Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time Flies....

Here we are.... a few weeks until our baby's expected due date... The past 8 months have been a whirlwind,
and as much as I try to cease every moment...
It seems as though I have been making desperate jabs at them....
so much has happened over such a short period of time.
Little Co is on her way to receiving her First Communion.
There is One week left, and I have yet to add the finishing touches to her dress.
ONE WEEK.... before she joins us at the Lord's table!
I am excited for her, But her deep desire and understanding
of the Eucharist only makes me realize how fast she is growing.
It seems like only yesterday that she had her first reconciliation.
She was so scared.... but came out feeling so fulfilled.
Now a few months later... we are one the verge of a Great Blessing.
I know that she has taken a very Large
and influential step in her Spiritual journey...
How I wish to hold her in this beautiful moment forever.
A moment that borders Child-like Faith
and spiritual maturity.
She is our little Angel
And our Prayer is to keep it so for a long long while.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your little one. Mine made his First Communion Palm Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

comments welcome :)

"A truly good book teaches me better than to read it. I must soon lay it
down, and commence living on its hint. What I began by reading, I must finish by
acting."- Henry David Thoreau.

“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
-Proverbs 22:6