Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Adventures in Holy week...

We had a wonderful time this past week!
We were surprised with a mini vacation...
and we took full advantage of it.
Of course, It was only 30 min away...
but getting out to the country,
and spending time at the lake was a lot of fun!
I have to admit that I needed to slow down and take the extra rest.
We are so thankful for my parents who are so
generous in sharing their Cabin get away with us.
The weather this past week was brilliant!!
We did NOT take a break from our schooling...
but, instead, used the change in environmen to aid us in our studies.
The kids spent alot of time outdoors
identifying birds and studying horses. Cossette was in Heaven,
as she was able to ride for the first time!!
and Jonah.... though scared at first...
took control of his fears, and fell in love with his horse.

What a blessed week!!

There is no better way to praise God,

than to slow down and thank him for His

Numerous blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcome :)

"A truly good book teaches me better than to read it. I must soon lay it
down, and commence living on its hint. What I began by reading, I must finish by
acting."- Henry David Thoreau.

“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
-Proverbs 22:6