Friday, January 23, 2009

Once Upon a Hard drive....

Once upon a hard drive I had some files.... Once upon a hard drive I had some files and pictures.... Once upon a Hard drive I had some files, some pictures, and some important Documents. It has been a difficult month, as I cope with loss of my dearly departed hard drive. Alas, a virus proved too much for it, for my precious hard drive is now dead. It's memory has faded, nay, disappeared. I have no recollection of all the memory I have stored upon it. I have no access to its now twisted mind of decrepit metal! A SCORN!!!! on those who cursed us with this plague..... this virus.... Along with its death, came the death of mine own memory... How intricately the two of us were tied, I had taken it for granted... OK.... enough melodrama... Now for the Comedy..... Opening tomorrow and running for the 4 weekends....

Click on the following Links for a preview:

http://www.vimeo.com/2916434

http://vimeo.com/2903506

the last 3 months of my life has been devoted to directing this show!!

these kids are wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcome :)

"A truly good book teaches me better than to read it. I must soon lay it
down, and commence living on its hint. What I began by reading, I must finish by
acting."- Henry David Thoreau.

“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
-Proverbs 22:6