Thursday, April 14, 2011

Felt Easter Bunnies

I have so much to post.
So many projects that I have been working on in the ast several months... and so many great pics.
But for now, I want to share an Easter project we recently completed at our Pickwick Socirty meeting
Here are a set of tiny felt Easter bunnies set in a small crochet basket
It was a fun project. The girls seemed to enjoy it.
Just click on the" Pickwick" link on the top of the page to see how these felt cuties are put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcome :)

"A truly good book teaches me better than to read it. I must soon lay it
down, and commence living on its hint. What I began by reading, I must finish by
acting."- Henry David Thoreau.

“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
-Proverbs 22:6